Road Traffic Law
Direct Access Qualified - - without the need to instruct a solicitor to discuss your case
With an astonishing array of offences, rules and regulations even the most careful driver can find themselves facing the very real prospect of losing their licence. Warwick can advise and represent you on contesting motoring prosecutions or, where appropriate, advise and represent you in putting forward excellent mitigation to minimise the impact on your licence. Warwick’s expertise in this area allows him to confidently handle expert witnesses whilst maintaining careful presentation of the case to the court. Warwick can be instructed on a Direct Access basis for cases of this nature.
- Speeding, no licence/insurance, excess alcohol, drunk in charge, failing to provide a specimen, driving whilst disqualified, using a mobile phone whilst driving, careless & dangerous driving
- Failing to stop/report and accident, failing to notify the driver
- Death by Dangerous and Carless Driving
- Expert witness matters – stopping distance, accident reconstruction, Back Calculations, Spiked Drinks
- Responding to Notice of Intended Prosecution, Police interviews and procedure
- Totting, Exceptional Hardship, Special Reasons [shortness of distance driven, emergency etc]
- Individuals, HGV/lorry drivers\
Warwick has a proven record of dealing with cases of death by dangerous/careless driving.
With Road Traffic matters it is important to obtain legal advice before your first court hearing, often matters can be dealt with in just one appearance before the court. Warwick can help you prepare for your hearing and represent you on the day. Legal aid is available for limited road traffic matters, to discuss this and private fees and whether Warwick can help contact him on 07976 405060 or email email@example.com