Advocacy and Advice
Direct Access Qualified - without the need to instruct a solicitor to discuss your case
Warwick is a senior experienced criminal barrister with a proven record of outstanding results. Warwick is able to provide advocacy in relation to all matters before the criminal courts [Magistrates’, Crown Court, Court of Appeal] as well as extradition proceedings.
Warwick’s approach to achieving outstanding results is to carefully manage your case from the moment he is instructed. Warwick will provide you with full advice in relation to plea, strategy and prospects of success. This advice and support continues throughout your case.
Warwick is a fearless and determined advocate with a special interest in cross examination of different types of witnesses, child, police, expert etc and in defending those individuals who themselves may require special support and assistance in the court system such as clients with no experience of the court system who find proceedings particularly harrowing, youth clients and those with mental health or learning difficulties.
- Highly skilled Advocate with 25 years experience at the Bar.
- Draws on years of knowledge and experience to fight your case at any level, Magistrates’, Crown Court & Court of Appeal
- Special interest in trial tactics and effective and robust cross examination of witnesses. Able to adapt from robust to sensitive cross examination depending upon nature of case.
- Winner of Defence Barrister of the year award 2014 given by Acquisition International
- Recognises importance of pre –trial/hearing preparation, encourages face to face conferences and frequent contact to build a strong working relationship.
- Believes in direct, frank advice allowing you to feel confident about the progress and management of your case.
To find out more about Warwick and details of his notable cases click here. For a direct assessment of your case and whether Warwick can help you please contact the telephone number or email below;
- 07892 949915