Warwick Aleeson - Direct Access Qualified
Without the need to instruct a solicitor to discuss your case
- Senior barrister with 25 years of experience.
- Fearless, dedicated Court advocate with proven record of outstanding results.
- Meticulous in researching and drafting legal arguments to assist your case, expert in execution achieving top results.
- Warwick is Direct Access qualified so you can contact us directly without having to speak to a solicitor to discuss your case
- Long term member of leading London Criminal Chambers, [Chambers of Andrew Trollope QC, 187 Fleet Street]
- Face to face conferences in central London Chambers to discuss your case, travel to your local area subject to arrangement.
- Offers competitive rates for private paying clients anywhere in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Warwick Aleeson is senior Counsel called to the bar in 1994. Warwick undertakes both private and legal aid work across all levels of the court system.
Warwick is based in Criminal Chambers in London, England and will accept and travel to cases across England, Wales and Northern Ireland
Warwick is frequently instructed to act alone, as a leading junior [leading a second junior barrister], as well as working with a QC in serious and complex cases including offences of: murder; attempted murder; rape; indecent assault; serious fraud; sexual offences involving children and the vulnerable; kidnapping; arson with intent; firearms offences; terrorism; serious assaults and gang related crime; cases involving domestic violence and hate crimes; public order offences; robbery including armed robbery; large scale importation and supply of drugs, death by dangerous and careless driving; all road traffic matters where your licence is at risk; IT related crime; money laundering; tax evasion and confiscation proceedings under the Proceeds of Crime Act.